Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Round 2 Blackout Bingo: Day 16 Destinations

Dear Travelers:
The suspense is killing me! We're so close to having a winner, and I can't wait to see who the lucky traveler is! Did you know Mississippi was the 20th state to enter the Union? And its name, roughly translated from Native American folklore means "Father of Waters." The translation comes from the Chippewa words "mici zibi" meaning "great river" or "gathering in of all the waters" and the Algonquin word "Messipi".

When I was little, we used to say that it was spelled.. "M - I - Crooked Letter Crooked Letter - I - Crooked Letter Crooked Letter - I - Humpback Humpback - I". I have no idea where THAT comes from!

Wish you were here! Maybe some of you will be!

Your Hostess

I could just die wondering if someone's going to win today!!!

Destination 1: Mississippi
Destination 2: Wisconsin
Destination 3: Oregon
Destination 4: Nova Scotia

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!