1. If you could visit any state in the US, which would it be and why?
Would love to visit Hawaii! Love beaches and they have they most beautiful beaches and sunsets according to family and friends who have been there.
2. If you could visit any country in the world, other than your own, which would it be and why?
I think I would like to visit Australia. It appears to be a very interesting place to visit. Would like to leave the New England weather behind one winter and go summer in Australia.
3. Have you ever driven across several states/providence/countries?
Yes. Drove from CT to VA via NY, NJ, DE, MD.
4. Have you ever visited someplace you consider exotic? Where was it?
Never but hope to someday!
5. What was your favorite "travel" vacation? Why?
FLORIDA to DISNEYWORLD! I am a kid at heart and LOVE Disneyworld.
6. Have you ever played tourist in your own home city/state (if
international, country)? Explain.
Yes, often go to the Mystic CT. CT is small so there aren't a lot of places to go but Mystic is great because they have and aquarium, seaport, and a real quaint downtown complete with a drawbridge in the center of town. Great place to go for a day or a weekend.
7. Are you a museum visitor, beach comer or an amusement seeker?
BEACHCOMER ALL THE WAY!! Perfect vacation would have
to involve a a beautiful beach.
8. What's your favorite type of yarn?
Anything soft especially alpaca.
9. What's your least favorite type of yarn?
LOPI - it is so scratchy
10. What items do you like to knit/crochet?
I knit a lot of baby and children's thing (ponchos, easy sweaters, blankets, socks, hats & scarfs), love making totes, nothing to involved, like to relax while I knit. Have done cables want to try entrelac
11. What do you pack, knit/crochet wise when you go on vacation?
As many projects as I can fit in my bag! At least 3. I carry a separate bag just for my knittng. Of course since I always chack out where the yarns stores are on my vacations I always come home with another bag full of yarn.
12. What other crafts do you do/would like to do other than Knit/Crochet?
Quilt(not lately), used to cross stitch, a little beading ( enough to make stitch markers) kids crafts with the little ones. Would like to learn to spin but can not afford another craft!
13. Are you allergic to anything? (Yarn wise or treat wise)
14. What is your favorite color? Least Favorite?
LOVE PURPLE! Like most colors. Least favorite ORANGE
15. Sweet or Savory (Treat not personality)?
16. Anything else we are forgetting to ask that you think your partner desperately needs to know?
I am pretty easy to please. Like relaxed vacations most of the time. First choice is a beach - anywhere, anytime. Always try to find a yarn shop anytime I go on vacation. Love to visit baseball parks, have been to Toronto, Philadelphia, New York
to see my Boston Red Sox play and this summer plan on going to Baltimore to see them play. Have also visited hockey arenas in Toronto, Pittsburgh, NY Rangers, Islanders, Buffalo, and Chicago to see the Boston Bruins play hockey. Of course I love Boston. So much to see, just can't drive in city.