Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Lisa E's Virtual Vacation Questionnaire

1. If you could visit any state in the US, which would it be and why? Hawaii, I love the scenery, the weather, the blue waters, the volcanoes, the flora and fauna...what's not to love.

2. If you could visit any country in the world, other than your own, which would it be and why? I would visit Spain. I have always wanted to go to Spain ever since my high school Spanish class and getting my first pen pal from Spain. It has such a rich history and I loved learning the language.

3. Have you ever driven across several states/providence/countries? I have driven from Maine to Florida along the East Coast at different times, not all at once.

4. Have you ever visited someplace you consider exotic? Where was it? I have visited many Caribbean islands which were exotic and I think Alaska was exotic in its own way.

5. What was your favorite "travel" vacation? Why? My favorite travel vacation was to Bermuda for my honeymoon. It was very romantic and beautiful.

6. Have you ever played tourist in your own home city/state (if international, country)? Explain. I feel like a tourist every time I go to the beach during the summer. I try to go off season when it is less crowded but sometimes you just have to fight the crowds and enjoy the sun.

7. Are you a museum visitor, beach comer or an amusement seeker? I am all 3...I love to learn new things and go to museums, I love to soak in the sun and enjoy the beach and I love amusement parks, the faster the roller coaster, the better.

8. What's your favorite type of yarn? I love baby soft yarn.

9. What's your least favorite type of yarn? I hate cheap, coarse yarn.

10. What items do you like to knit/crochet? I am a new knitter but I have knitted a blanket, hats, dishcloths, scarves. I love trying new things and difficult patterns challenge me.

11. What do you pack, knit/crochet wise when you go on vacation? I usually pack my current work in progress.

12. What other crafts do you do/would like to do other than Knit/Crochet? I love all crafts including painting, cross stitch, needlepoint, ceramics.

13. Are you allergic to anything? (Yarn wise or treat wise) no

14. What is your favorite color? Least Favorite? My favorite color is Blue and my least favorite is orange.

15. Sweet or Savory (Treat not personality)? Savory

16. Anything else we are forgetting to ask that you think your partner desperately needs to know? I love to try new things, I am not afraid of a challenge, I love to meet new people, and I am a happy large gal (3x) in a wheelchair. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis since age 9 and it doesn't hold me back!