Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Robin C.'s Questionnaire

1. If you could visit any state in the US, which would it be and why?
Oregon- because I have never been west, the pictures I have seen of all the gardens out there are just wonderful and Oregon has lots of knitting shops, sheep and quilt shops.

2. If you could visit any country in the world, other than your own, which would it be and why?
England, I have always been intrigued with the Queen, etc and they have so much history over there.

3. Have you ever driven across several states/providence/countries?
yes
4. Have you ever visited someplace you consider exotic? Where was it?
no

5. What was your favorite "travel" vacation? Why?
Lake Winnepausakue, NH- went there for my 40th birthday, I was into quilting and wanted to go to Keepsake Quilting, while there we went on a dinner cruise on the lake and it was just beautiful. I’ve always wanted to go back

6. Have you ever played tourist in your own home city/state (if international, country)? Explain.
yes, we went one day to the Civil War museum in Richmond and really enjoyed it.

7. Are you a museum visitor, beach comer or an amusement seeker?
museum and beach

8. What's your favorite type of yarn?
Alpaca

9. What's your least favorite type of yarn?
acrylic

10. What items do you like to knit/crochet?
just quick things so far- scarves, socks, washcloths

11. What do you pack, knit/crochet wise when you go on vacation?
my current knitting, and an extra project just in case I get really productive

12. What other crafts do you do/would like to do other than Knit/Crochet?
I quilt (not lately), cross stitch (not lately) and would love to rug hook

13. Are you allergic to anything? (Yarn wise or treat wise)
heavy perfume scents

14. What is your favorite color? Least Favorite?
favorite-red or purple, least- yellow

15. Sweet or Savory (Treat not personality)?
sweet

16. Anything else we are forgetting to ask that you think your partner desperately needs to know?
I love to read, collect Noah’s arks, angels, cows and Sheep, love garden things but not weeding, just enjoy anything that you can make, want to try it all but alas never enough time, and love to be around people, a good listener.

There you go, a bit about me.

Robin

Oh and I live in Virginia