Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Max's Virtual Vacation Questionnaire

1. If you could visit any state in the US, which would it be and why? New York, New York

2. If you could visit any country in the world, other than your own, which would it be and why? Only one? - France & Egypt for a Nile cruise.

3. Have you ever driven across several states/providence/countries? I have driven through:
a. USA - Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Colorado, Both Dakotas, Minnesota, Ohio, Idaho, Chicago, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and whatever is between these two.
b. Canada - Manitoba to Alberta.
c. Europe - England (obviously), Scotland, Wales, Southern Ireland (Eire), France Belgium, Germany, and Holland.

4. Have you ever visited someplace you consider exotic? Where was it? Northern France.

5. What was your favorite "travel" vacation? Why? Haven't had a vacation since my honeymoon - 27 years. If I could go then see answer #2.

6. Have you ever played tourist in your own home city/state (if international, country)? Explain. Visited a few Stately homes and gardens - beautiful.

7. Are you a museum visitor, beach comer or an amusement seeker? For preference I like museums.

8. What's your favorite type of yarn? Merino/Tencel for socks. Also like non-scratchy Aran yarns for cardigans or sweaters.

9. What's your least favorite type of yarn? Synthetics of any kind, and Mohair (unless it is in a sock yarn).

10. What items do you like to knit/crochet? Socks, Aran cardigans.

11. What do you pack, knit/crochet wise when you go on vacation? If I am going to visit someone then I pack socks.

12. What other crafts do you do/would like to do other than Knit/Crochet? I sculpt in clay, and watercolor painting (although not too good with the latter).

13. Are you allergic to anything? (Yarn wise or treat wise) Synthetic yarns make my skin scrawl - does that constitute an allergy?

14. What is your favorite color? Least Favorite?
a. - Favorite color(s) - cool reds, purples, greens, yellow (but not mustard), black.
b. Least favorite color(s) - white, any shade of blue - loathe, yack, spit, urgh!

15. Sweet or Savory (Treat not personality)? Definitely savory treats - hate cinnamon.

16. Anything else we are forgetting to ask that you think your partner desperately needs to know? I adore dogs and cats - My Irish Wolfhound girl, 4 Dachshunds, and a Harry - Blue tick Coonhound. Bijou my Oriental Ebony-silver classic tabby. Also love Maine Coons, and Sphynx cats.

I hope I haven't given too much information to make your job difficult. bw,Max