Saturday, July 14, 2007

Round 2 Blackout Bingo: Day 13 Destinations

First off, I'm having a blast with this you guys - I'm so glad you all seem to be having fun. It's odd, because there really is no method to the madness of how I'm calling things. I go through the list of what's called versus not called each morning, and just pick out destinations that catch my eye - it's sort of funny the thought each state or country brings to mind - many of them from childhood.

I can't remember the name of it for the life of me, but there was a cartoon show or movie when I was little, and it had this mouse in it. And the mouse couldn't say "Connecticut" right - he said it "Connect i cut, literally pronouncing out each of the syllables. It's only something that comes to my mind because it's how I learned to spell the name of the state! (Much as I learned to spell the word "Friend" from the book "Dear Mr. Henshaw" by Beverly Cleary - but I digress!)

I've heard 6 and 7 as the low ones thus far!! Let's see how these help you out, or help some of you others with 8 or 10 to go catch up!

Destination 1: Connecticut
Destination 2: Kansas
Destination 3: Texas
Destination 4: Alberta